Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
fox red labs - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Hunting Central > Hunting Dogs and dogs in general

Old 12-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Wallhanger

Default fox red labs

Any one have a fox red and where did you buy from.I like the look of the big red labs.I looked at Red diamond breeders web page thanks

Last edited by turtle chain; 12-26-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Keeper

I have a two year old fox red lab. I purchased her from http://www.goldenoakkennels.com/Home.html, my girl is a great dog, very birdie and build for upland hunting. She is our family dog as well and is excellent in the house, listens great is a true pleasure to own. I had a phenomenal chocolate lab before her and couldn't hind any good chocolate to replace her when she passed, I ran across this Red and the kids fell in love with her, I will say the are beautiful dogs. I would also check with High Caliber Labs, I had Andy train my Red and he had two other Reds in the same training cycle as mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PHONE 353.jpg
Views:	536
Size:	506.5 KB
ID:	123634  
Old 01-01-2015, 05:12 AM
Wallhanger

Default red labs

That is a beautiful dog.We live in Wisconsin so I would need a trainer close to home even if we bought the dog out of state? the red Diamond dogs are all reds but they are not cheap.We have a place on a lake and a large wooded lot but right across the street is 500 acres that holds a pack of wolfs so if our new dog would run away we probably wont see him again? So this dog will need a bit of training to say the least.There has been hunters out with there dogs only to have a dog snatched up by a wolf. That wouldn't be good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Keeper

Default Red Labs

Wow, that brings back memories. We had a red lab, Blaze, for 11 years. A great lab that Pointed pheasants and quail. She was a great dog, but ALPHA of the pack and tried to fight with every other dog if she wasn't hunting. A great companion.

Good luck with your search!!