Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Find Counterparts For Cabelas NWT Sign Up Here Please - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 01-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Keeper

Default Co looking to sign up

I am looking for Pro to sign up with for Red Wing and or Sturgeon bay. Fished Red Wing last year and want to go back and try again.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 04:46 AM
Fishanhunt2

Default Where are the Pros?

Reading the replies found on this post from potential co-anglers? One has to wonder, where are the pros? Are most of you co-anglers finding pros to fish with? It just seems that most of the requests are coming from potential co-anglers. I suspect after tax time there will be more pros committing to fish.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:11 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishanhunt2 View Post
Reading the replies found on this post from potential co-anglers? One has to wonder, where are the pros? Are most of you co-anglers finding pros to fish with? It just seems that most of the requests are coming from potential co-anglers. I suspect after tax time there will be more pros committing to fish.
I am not sure of the advantage for a pro to sing up for these in advance. Unless sponsors pickup the tab for each event. Your more likely see hotels book first. A lot not all will travel per fish and if on fish sign up the night of the rules meeting. (Past years you could do this with no penalties) So from the pro side of things what advantages are there to sign up in advance? Unless your a pro looking g for a travel partner to share cost of lodging and prefishing.
NPAA#555
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Wallhanger

Tom hits the nail on the head. There is no advantage for a pro to sign up early since at this point there isn't a cap on the number of pros.

If your a co and have time to travel and prefish, the chances of getting a pro to sign up with to gaurantee your spot are alot better.

John Mickish
NPAA# 379
Old 01-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Charter Member

Default Travel Partner Needed for NWT

Fellow anglers, my good travel partner for 2012 must sit out this season for health reasons. I'm looking for an experienced coangler partner to travel to all four NWT events, sharing expenses on the road, lodging, and in the the boat during prefishing. My current plan is to travel to each event the Friday before the event and begin prefishing on Saturday. My current vehicle is a 2013 Chevy Suburban pulling a 2011 Ranger 620. We would be leaving from Cedar Rapids, IA, for the tournament events. Thankyou, in advance, for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me by email at [email protected] with your contact information for a telephone call. Best fishes!!
Gary Speicher, NPAA #128
Old 01-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Wallhanger

If your on the fence about being a traveling co, sign up with Gary, you will learn a ton of info. Great teammates too.

John Mickish
NPAA# 379
Old 01-23-2013, 06:56 AM
Minnow

Default Green Bay

I am opting to fish this tournament as a co, due to time contraints. Looking for a pro to sign up with. [email protected] is the email. Thanks.
Npaa #182
Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Mikewalerak

Default Redwing

I'm looking for a pro to link up with for the redwing tourney.
507-475-2716
Old 01-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Minnow

Default Pro from twin cities looking for a Co

I live in the twin cities and am fishing all 3 events as a pro. Looking for a co for all 3 event to prefish and share travel expenses. If interested please plan on leaving the weekend prior to the tournament date.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:51 PM
Keeper

first time co looking for a pro to sign up with for red wing as well. i live nearby. mr.meierrrATgmail.com