Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Find Counterparts to Sign up with for the 2015 NWT - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 11-18-2014, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Default Find Counterparts to Sign up with for the 2015 NWT

Please use this thread to find counterparts for the Cabelas NWT events for 2015. That way we don't have a gazillion new threads on the same subject. Thanks!

http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/t...ts/rules-faqs/

Q:Can I guarantee my entry into events?

A: Yes, a pro angler can sign up and pay an entry fee and give a name of a co angler (co angler has to fish same event) at time of registration. If co angler also signs up and pays entry fee, then both will be guaranteed entry into that event. Co anglers will also need to list a pro angler at time of registration. This can be done on a per tournament basis or for all three regular season events. Keep in mind that both pro angler and co angler must fish event to be guaranteed.
NPAA#89

Supporting Vendor
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
JulsWalleyeFishingAdventures.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Wallhanger

I'll be first. Co angler looking for Pro to sign up with for all events. Can possibly pre fish all events as well. Send me a PM.

John Mickish
NPAA# 379
Old 11-18-2014, 11:34 PM
Slot Fish

Also looking for a pro to sign Up with, wanting to fish all the tournaments in the series. Send me a pm if interested please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2014, 08:05 AM
Wallhanger

Default Pick me.. pick me

Looking for a pro partner to fish all tournaments.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Minnow

Default Looking to be a co-angler

I know my shot at 'hooking' up with a pro in one of these tournaments is remote at best but I want to throw my hat in the ring for 2015 tournaments. Even if it's for only one event it would be an experience of a lifetime for me.

[email protected] att.net
Old 11-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrctech View Post
I know my shot at 'hooking' up with a pro in one of these tournaments is remote at best but I want to throw my hat in the ring for 2015 tournaments. Even if it's for only one event it would be an experience of a lifetime for me.

[email protected] att.net
They are a lot of fun. I fished one on Lake Sharp many years ago and drew Mike McClellan the first day. He had the fish wired, I learned a lot. We were fishing right in front of his house! I've also fished several BASS pro-ams and enjoyed every one. Hope I can hook up with a pro so I can fish the entire season. I'm willing to cover all of the fishing expenses.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Minnow

Exclamation Looking for a partner

I am looking for a Pro to link up with and fish the 2015 season. I am recently out the Military and still living in CO. I have fished events before going all the way back to the RCL at Devils lake, but smaller events after that like Cass Lake and LOTW. I was a fishing guide in the BWCA in Minnesota for two years, but seven years in the Army has not afforded me much time to do anything! I just need a jumpstart in the right direction now. Thank you and be sure to PM me if you are interested.

Clint Glass
Old 12-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Minnow

Default Leech Lake Pro looking for CO

I am planning to fish the Leech Lake NWT on the pro side. I will probably be staying in a buddies camper, but am looking for a co-angler to sign up with. I will be pre-fishing the entire week, so if you are interested, fell free to drop me an email at [email protected].
Old 12-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Minnow

Default ranger guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger guy View Post
I am planning to fish the Leech Lake NWT on the pro side. I will probably be staying in a buddies camper, but am looking for a co-angler to sign up with. I will be pre-fishing the entire week, so if you are interested, fell free to drop me an email at [email protected].
sent an e-mail
Old 12-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Minnow

Default Co-Angler Looking For Pro

I am looking to register with a pro for the Lake City and Leach Lake events. I am unsure about the Green Bay event due to military duty. Would like to pre-fish as welll, and I am willing to share expenses. Thanks in advance!

John M. Christenson
[email protected]