Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Fishing report lakes oahe/sharpe pierre area for july 17th thru the 20th 2018 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 07-20-2018, 06:44 AM
Keeper

Default Fishing report lakes oahe/sharpe pierre area for july 17th thru the 20th 2018

The fishing on both Sharpe and Oahe remains great for those familiar with the lakes and areas to fish. Generally the fish have moved deeper in both lakes so looking for them from 20 to 35 fow is the best starting spot. If the wind blows shallower water can be productive. My bait is still bouncer nightcrawler rigs but minnows/leeches/plugs all work. I fished another of my favorite groups John Hansen, Chuck Holsapple and Wayne Labart all from the Bellevue Ne area to limits of fish on both Oahe and Sharpe. I always look forward to these guys arriving to fish and we have a great time. They took home full possession limits of walleye along with some catfish and some shore lunch while here. My business has been built on groups like this of repeat customers and I have many clients that keep coming back so when I get these kind of groups my job is easy and fun. Many have become much more than clients to me so using friends coming back is a more appropriate description of so many of the trips I do. Bring Sunscreen, bug spray and lots of water/Gator aide with you as summer temps and flys are here. The governors cup tournament is this week end so a lot of very good anglers will be out and I will report the results in my next report. I expect to see some real nice catches.

Hutch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2018, 05:39 PM
Keeper

Hutch, what kind of fly spray do you use on your boat and where do you get it?
Old 07-23-2018, 09:02 PM
Wallhanger

Default fly spray

He use's Bronco which you can get at most farm stores. Bomgaars had it for 4.99 on sale last week