Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Storm Thundersticks Clearance - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 06-20-2000, 12:46 PM
Minnow

Default Storm Thundersticks Clearance

My local Gander Mountain has these things on clearance for $2.97 ea. They look like Bomber Long A's. Some are for shallow and sonme are for deep. Should i pick some up? What colors? What styles?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2000, 02:39 PM
JT

Default RE: Storm Thundersticks Clearance

Don't know what kind of fishing you do, but if you like to troll for Walleye, you may wish to pick up several of the deep jr. Thundersticks. My favorite colors are the gold shiner and the siver shiner. I have also caught White bass and Northerns on these. Good Luck!
Old 06-20-2000, 10:21 PM
Charter Member

Any chance you would like to reveal where your "local" Gander Mountain is? Of course this would be after you have gone and picked out what you want :-).

The Thunder Sticks -- especially the Deep Jr. model are one of my staple baits for walleye, steelhead, browns, and coho. Gold (w/ both orange and black backs), Fire Tiger, Silver (any accent color), orange (especially deadly for steelhead!), purple prizim (a walleye favorite),and copper are my choices.

The shallow runners are good too. In the Jr size they are real good for small mouth in perch, minnow, and crawfish type colors.

Ryan

Old 06-21-2000, 07:51 AM
EYESON

Bass Pro in Gurnee also is clearencincing them out. Was down there last week wednesday and they had all kinds of colors and sizes. They have kind of hidden back by the tackle boxs. Good Luck
Old 06-21-2000, 08:51 AM
Minnow

Sorry, Seacat. It's the one by Lakeside Mall, Sterling Hts, MI.
Thanx for tips!
Old 06-21-2000, 07:36 PM
Charter Member

I may just have to go over to the Kalamazoo store any way. It has only been open a month or so but maybe they will still be on close out.

Ryan