Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Packers game? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 10-19-2021, 07:35 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtaproot View Post
Chicago is on suicide watch today
A little sumpin'-sumpin' Anonymouse posted today under his Packers opining nom de plume (HYATT™).

Brett Favre had a 16 year run in GB during his tenure from 1992-2007 & played CHI 32 times - compiling a (22-10) record against GB's oldest and most hated rival.
Compounding the pain, Favre was (13-3) IN CHI.
He "OWNED" them, on their own turf.
Oddly enough CHI held their own in GB, winning 7 of the 16 tilts on The Frozen Tundra & got back a little of their own by beating Favre 3 times out of 4 while he was with MIN.
Favre's career record against CHI was still a remarkable (23-13).

So, after 2 decades of torture you'd think CHI would be relieved by the fact that Favre FINALLY retired and was no longer around to torment them - but noo0o0o0o, Nelly, along comes Aaron Rodgers in the Green & Gold in 2008 and proceeds to embark on a career occupation of picking up the torture of CHI where Favre left off.
After Sunday's match Rodgers now holds a career record of (23-5) against CHI, and adding injury to insult, has won 11 of the last 14 games played at Soldier Field.
Rodgers "OWNS" CHi (12-3), on their own turf as well.

To top it off, Rodgers ain't giving CHI any satisfaction, after 3 decades, by allowing them a skosh of lubricant in the form of 2 pyrrhic victories by a combined total of 11 points - 1 point for every loss at Lambeau Field (2-11) over the past 13 seasons.
Only 6 wins on your own home turf, in 29 years, is a LOT of pain.
One could ALMOST feel sorry for CHI fans if they weren't such d-bags & our most hated rival.

At this point perhaps CHI fans should start thinking about just admitting defeat and start rooting for the Packers, because the best 2 QBs to ever play in Soldier Field (24-6) both wore the Green & Gold.
Jim McMahon was only (26-6) with CHI against the entire NFC Central (DET, GB, MIN, & TB).

Last edited by Anonymouse; 10-19-2021 at 07:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2021, 07:07 AM
Wallhanger

Is this a pic of the notorious Anonymouse?
Attached Images

Old 10-21-2021, 10:29 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin Bender View Post
Is this a pic of the notorious Anonymouse?
No ! I think that's "Popcorn" from his younger years 🤣
Old 10-21-2021, 10:42 AM
Wallhanger

“I own you, I own you!” Just another indication Rodgers is a Grade A certified aragant puke. Hope I'm watching when somebody breaks his leg!
Old 10-21-2021, 10:46 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawg View Post
€œI own you, I own you!€ Just another indication Rodgers is a Grade A certified aragant puke. Hope I€™️m watching when somebody breaks his leg!
Well, the fat slob in the stands should've flipped him "double birds" !!!
Old 10-21-2021, 12:36 PM
Wallhanger

I got into George Brett's head once when I was a teenager.

I always preferred sitting near 3rd base when I went to Twins games, and I never liked Brett in the slightest, so I hollered to him throughout a game they played against the Royals. No profanity or anything like that; just a continuous stream of good, old-fashioned jeering aimed specifically at him whenever he was at bat or playing the field. Saw him looking in my direction a few times, but there was enough of a crowd that day and I wasn't that close to the rail that he hadn't picked me out - and whenever he looked over a few other folks would join in, too.

His play wasn't very good at all that day, and late in the game he even committed an error by letting a grounder go right between his legs. I don't know that I contributed to it happening, but I like to think so. I do know, though, that when I started loudly laughing the instant it happened and then yelling "Way to go, George! I knew you could do it!" and the like, he appeared to search for me pretty hard. As in, I suspect he might have actually tried to come after me had he identified me. But again, all it did was make everybody in the area laugh and jeer at him.

It's one of my favorite memories as a sports fan.

Profanity, spitting, throwing things,... I don't care for the things some fans do these days, even if they're doing them to a prima donna such as Aaron Rodgers.

Gerry
Old 10-21-2021, 01:12 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawg View Post
€œI own you, I own you!€ Just another indication Rodgers is a Grade A certified aragant puke. Hope I€™️m watching when somebody breaks his leg!
Well, the fat slob in the stands should've flipped him "double birds" !!!
I'm sorry I meant SHOULDN'T HAVE !!!
Old 10-21-2021, 03:59 PM
Wallhanger

If the vikes played half as well and half as hard as Rogers and GB they wouldn't suck nearly so much.

al
Old 10-21-2021, 04:18 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenW View Post
If the vikes played half as well and half as hard as Rogers and GB they wouldn't suck nearly so much.

al
That's funny right there !!!
Old 10-22-2021, 06:36 AM
foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbin View Post
I got into George Brett's head once when I was a teenager.

I always preferred sitting near 3rd base when I went to Twins games, and I never liked Brett in the slightest, so I hollered to him throughout a game they played against the Royals. No profanity or anything like that; just a continuous stream of good, old-fashioned jeering aimed specifically at him whenever he was at bat or playing the field. Saw him looking in my direction a few times, but there was enough of a crowd that day and I wasn't that close to the rail that he hadn't picked me out - and whenever he looked over a few other folks would join in, too.

His play wasn't very good at all that day, and late in the game he even committed an error by letting a grounder go right between his legs. I don't know that I contributed to it happening, but I like to think so. I do know, though, that when I started loudly laughing the instant it happened and then yelling "Way to go, George! I knew you could do it!" and the like, he appeared to search for me pretty hard. As in, I suspect he might have actually tried to come after me had he identified me. But again, all it did was make everybody in the area laugh and jeer at him.

It's one of my favorite memories as a sports fan.

Gerry
So you were a jerk even as a teenager, not surprising.