Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleyes near bottom - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 07-31-2013, 12:16 PM
Keeper

Default Walleyes near bottom

I fished hard East of Kelleys yesterday. Only got two nice walleye. Found out after I got in, they were within 3 or 4 feet from the bottom. I fished near the line around C can and was just too high in the water column. In the past, always got active fish around the 20 mark. Charter from my marina hammered em and told me about the bite. Guess I am still learning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2013, 05:59 AM
Minnow

Default Yep !

Been fishing those deep water fish for a while now. Yes tight to the bottom. Casting 1 1/2 oz sinkers also to help out ! What charter and what marina ?I run out of west harbor may know them ?
Old 08-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Keeper

Default charter name?

They fish out of my marina Marblehead Harbor. Lost their card. They have been doing well. Tuesday they were two short of a 5 man limit. They sure run a long way. Any waves at all, I won't subject my back to that pounding in my 19 ft. lund.