Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Francis Case fishing reports - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Strictly Fishing

Old 09-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Minnow

Default Francis Case fishing reports

My wife and I are headed up to Francis Case in a couple of days to hopefully do some walleye fishing. We normally fish Lake Sharpe in the West Bend area, but thought we would try Francis Case as its a little closer to where we live. Would appreciate any fishing reports or suggestions anybody might have for walleye fishing anywhere between Fort Randall Dam and the Whetstone bay area. We are planning to camp while we are there, but haven't picked any particular campground as of yet. this will probably end up being somewhat of an exploratory type of trip, but wouldn't mind being able to at least catch a few walleyes for a couple of shore lunches while we are there.
Any reports or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Keeper

Location: Omaha, Ne. - Cabin on Missouri River 7 miles below Pickstown, SD.

I would try posting this under Fishing Reports and see what might turn up there....by the way good luck and let us all know how you do.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Minnow

My buddy was out there last weekend and got his azz handed to him. lots of fish but too small. Check out Gary Allens hillside web site for recent reports. My buddy also fished Sharpe on sat with one fish for the day lots of small fish, only ten rigs in the parking lot at North Shore
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Minnow

my dad and I tried on sunday, caught short walleye, few smallies, and few drum...really slow...talked to some guys who had 4 boats in their group..caught 3 fish total....i didn't waste gas going on monday...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Charter Member

Default Chamberlain

Fished below dam and around Crow Creek Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. Caught a total of 10 walleyes with only 2 in the slot. Talked to boats and it was slow. Letting a lot of water through at the dam.