Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Indoor Grill - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 11-19-2018, 03:48 PM
Keeper

Default Indoor Grill

I am looking to buy and indoor grill, do you guys have a favorite brand? So far the Hamilton Beach Steak Lover's Indoor Grill is the front because it has a sear feature. I’m looking to spend less than $100. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2018, 06:52 PM
Minnow

Default Indoor Grill

Looks like they have 2 models 25331 and 25361.I like the looks of 25361 model the best,$79.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Last edited by gaspumper; 11-19-2018 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added info.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:49 PM
Wallhanger

I like cast iron, they even have them with ridges.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2018, 09:03 AM
Wallhanger

This is the best indoor grill ever. Been using it or one like it for 40 years. great results. I have had the same one for 25 year now. I have replaced the element twice and the tray once. I bought one on ebay about 8 years ago from my brother, he still uses it twice a week. It cooks as well as any outdoor grill(although it will not impart the open fire flavor).

Farberware open hearth grill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsJPxGshjOI

I used the rotisserie once and it worked great. 99.999% of the time I grill normally, but the rotisserie does work well. I see some on ebay without the rotisserie, much better deal on those.

Last edited by mjayn; 11-21-2018 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:23 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjayn View Post
This is the best indoor grill ever. Been using it or one like it for 40 years. great results. I have had the same one for 25 year now. I have replaced the element twice and the tray once. I bought one on ebay about 8 years ago from my brother, he still uses it twice a week. It cooks as well as any outdoor grill(although it will not impart the open fire flavor).

Farberware open hearth grill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsJPxGshjOI

I used the rotisserie once and it worked great. 99.999% of the time I grill normally, but the rotisserie does work well. I see some on ebay without the rotisserie, much better deal on those.

I have this too! It is fantastic. Got ours as a wedding present 40 years ago and it is still working perfectly. Get one if you can find it! We use the rotisserie a lot...

Frank