Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
N.E.W.C. Mosquito Lake - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 04-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Tom Means

Default N.E.W.C. Mosquito Lake

Attention Anglers:

Due to a glitch with the web hosting, our 2012 Entry forms are still on our site.

So as not to stall anyone on entering ahead of time, and give everyone a chance at the early bird drawing, I am changing the Early bird bonus drawing to teams that are registered by April 22.

Please go ahead and submit last years entry form.

There will be some changes in the NTC Qualification process, and I plan on holding a side pot event at the same time for all of our events this year.

I will post more news shortly.

Any one wishing to join the TWF and willing to put the N.E.W.C. circuit down as their home club please call me and let me know.

Each circuit only needs 12 members with the TWF to be eligible to receive full amount of qualifiers, so I do not need to go over that amount. We will work with other circuits after our 12 to help every one out.

Any questions please call me at (814) 362-1423.

Thank you,
Tom Means
Sponsored Links
Advertisement