Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Cool Underwater Video of Walleyes - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 12-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Minnow

Wall i lama,
thanks so much for the kind words. I'm really trying to produce something of quality that's also interesting, so i really appreciate the encouragement.

Last edited by Engbretson_UW-Photography; 12-15-2015 at 07:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Minnow

Paulie,
I'm totally a fish nerd myself, so I get what you're saying! (Loved the memo reference, BTW)
All I can tell you is that I'll have more walleye video to share in the future. I don't know if I'll remember to post them on this forum. The best thing to do would be to subscribe to my channel. That way, you'll automatically get an email alert whenever a new video rolls out. I'm working on some bass and bullheads right now so it may be a while before I get back to the walleyes. I like your suggestion about the length. So you think I should come out with a "directors cut", with all the unedited walleye footage? Are you sure you could stand a 4 hour long, Gone-With-The-Wind epic walleye movie? Surely, even the most hard-core walleye geeks must have their limits, right?
Old 12-16-2015, 06:46 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engbretson_UW-Photography View Post
Paulie,
I'm totally a fish nerd myself, so I get what you're saying! (Loved the memo reference, BTW)
All I can tell you is that I'll have more walleye video to share in the future. I don't know if I'll remember to post them on this forum. The best thing to do would be to subscribe to my channel. That way, you'll automatically get an email alert whenever a new video rolls out. I'm working on some bass and bullheads right now so it may be a while before I get back to the walleyes. I like your suggestion about the length. So you think I should come out with a "directors cut", with all the unedited walleye footage? Are you sure you could stand a 4 hour long, Gone-With-The-Wind epic walleye movie? Surely, even the most hard-core walleye geeks must have their limits, right?
Love the video as well. 4 hours, maybe long, but 20 min would be great. But look what you have done, built us wanting more. You in marketing................?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2015, 08:24 AM
Wallhanger

I am a diver myself, these are great videos, some of the best, I've not done any video during a dive, and I do have the latest GoPro, you have probably just created another hobby I don't have time or money for. LOL

But, while I know this is a walleye site, do you have any musky videos? (I suppose I should go to youtube and look) I catch walleyes to eat or if the kids get bored, but catching musky is my passion.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:35 AM
Minnow

rwl,
Thanks so much for your comments. I was getting tired all the video I was seeing that came from underwater cameras in murky water and thought, "somebody should take some GOOD quality underwater video. A lot of the video is shot in poor light or poor quality water. My aim was to show folks something "prettier". As a diver yourself, you know that a lot of what we see down there is just gorgeous. But most video taken underwater just doesn't do justice to the beauty we see below the surface of our lakes. Wouldn't you agree?

I do have some musky footage. I haven't posted it anywhere yet. I'm still thinking of how best to edit and present it. Stay tuned. It's coming eventually.

BTW, the folks on this message board are terrific. What a great group you are! Really interesting & knowledgeable. Thanks for all your feedback.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engbretson_UW-Photography View Post
rwl,
Thanks so much for your comments. I was getting tired all the video I was seeing that came from underwater cameras in murky water and thought, "somebody should take some GOOD quality underwater video. A lot of the video is shot in poor light or poor quality water. My aim was to show folks something "prettier". As a diver yourself, you know that a lot of what we see down there is just gorgeous. But most video taken underwater just doesn't do justice to the beauty we see below the surface of our lakes. Wouldn't you agree?

I do have some musky footage. I haven't posted it anywhere yet. I'm still thinking of how best to edit and present it. Stay tuned. It's coming eventually.

BTW, the folks on this message board are terrific. What a great group you are! Really interesting & knowledgeable. Thanks for all your feedback.
I agree 100%, I would stay down there forever, if I could. I love just laying there and having all the fish come and check me out. No interruptions. Especially in the condition of the lake you were in, incredible clarity. Actually it has been quite some time since I have been diving. I need to get going again.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Wallhanger

Default Wow!!!!!!

I just watched the videos. All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Like others, I could watch this stuff for hours. Each and every video that I see teaches me a little something about the fish's behavior.

Thanks again!!!!

P.S. any crappie videos?

...Jim
Old 12-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAK View Post
I just watched the videos. All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Like others, I could watch this stuff for hours. Each and every video that I see teaches me a little something about the fish's behavior.

Thanks again!!!!

P.S. any crappie videos?

...Jim

Holy Cats JAK-What an endorsement!!! Thank you for the kind comments. I'd be interested in what you learned specifically from the videos. Just curious what kinds of behavior you noticed and why it could be useful.
Yes. I have crappies too. I'll try to post them at some point to my Youtube channel.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:28 PM
Wallhanger

Great pics. What clear water! I am a diver but have not dove in years. I may have to start again to locate the fish.
Old 12-16-2015, 05:06 PM
Wallhanger

Excellent work!
I used to dive, long ago, in Minnesota...but rarely in water that clear.
Very nice, thanks!

Tags
underwater , video , walleye fishing videos