Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Have you seen our ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Vendors > Vendor Deals

Old 07-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Have you seen our ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps?

Hello everyone. We're a new sponsor here on Walleye Central, and we'd like to show you one of our newest products for your tow rig:
ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps

Boats come with hefty price tags. ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are made to protect those investments from damage caused by rocks and road debris.

In addition to the standard model, these mud flaps now come in three new sizes — XL, 2XL and 3XL. These new sizes let customers choose the protection level they want to fit midsize, full-size and dually pickups.

The mud flaps on all four models have extra thick 1/2-inch rubber. This reduces sailing while the smooth rubber minimizes ice and mud buildup.

The aluminum frame is made in several custom designs that fit popular truck models with a close contour fit. Universal models are also offered.

The frame also features a built-in stabilizer plate that keeps the ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps level with the truck’s bumper. It has convenient openings for access to pins and wiring for trailer lights and brakes, and makes it easy to remove the flaps and reattach them as needed.

If you want to see our mud flaps in action, here's a video that shows how we test them.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have for me.

Last edited by ACCESS; 07-10-2015 at 02:06 PM. Reason: formatting errors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Keeper

One quick question. Will these block the reverse sensors on a 2014 f150? Ive been looking for a good rockguard and these are the first that have some good bracing. Will also be good for my race trailer in the winter, will the metal rust from the salt?
Old 07-13-2015, 08:01 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by micorps View Post
One quick question. Will these block the reverse sensors on a 2014 f150? Ive been looking for a good rockguard and these are the first that have some good bracing. Will also be good for my race trailer in the winter, will the metal rust from the salt?
They might interfere with the reverse sensors on your truck. I can't tell you with absolute certainty one way or the other.

The mud flaps' frame is made of aluminum alloy and all the hardware is stainless steel, so it's very resistant to corrosion. We have several trucks equipped with our mud flaps here North Dakota and they have handled the salty roads just fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2015, 08:08 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCESS View Post
They might interfere with the reverse sensors on your truck. I can't tell you with absolute certainty one way or the other.

The mud flaps' frame is made of aluminum alloy and all the hardware is stainless steel, so it's very resistant to corrosion. We have several trucks equipped with our mud flaps here North Dakota and they have handled the salty roads just fine.
Thank you for the quick reply. Is the mounting bracket included for a standard receiver? On the website it has it as a recommended accessory. Just making sure, thank you.

Last edited by micorps; 07-18-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Minnow

Default rockstar

Have to say with out doubt one of the best products I have every purchased for a pickup. I run gravel every day and these things work great. I got the XL and put them on a 2012 Ford - They are all you need.
Old 10-21-2015, 11:31 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Thank you for the quick reply. Is the mounting bracket included for a standard receiver? On the website it has it as a recommended accessory. Just making sure, thank you.
Yes, it is included. The accessory offered there is for 2.5" receiver hitches. The mounting bracket included with the ROCKSTAR is for 2" hitches.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I never got any notification of your post.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:05 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancher View Post
Have to say with out doubt one of the best products I have every purchased for a pickup. I run gravel every day and these things work great. I got the XL and put them on a 2012 Ford - They are all you need.
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Thank you for choosing our mud flaps! We'd love to see a photo of your truck some time.
Old 03-12-2016, 04:01 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCESS View Post
Yes, it is included. The accessory offered there is for 2.5" receiver hitches. The mounting bracket included with the ROCKSTAR is for 2" hitches.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I never got any notification of your post.
Thank you for the reply, i forgot about this until i saw all the dirt roads i will drive with the boat in june. Just place my order, look forward to it when it arrives.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:04 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Thank you for the reply, i forgot about this until i saw all the dirt roads i will drive with the boat in june. Just place my order, look forward to it when it arrives.
Thank you for choosing our mud flaps! Let us know how the traveling and fishing goes this year.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:53 PM
Wallhanger

Just put mine togher Saturday.Well see how it works looks really nice.I went with the 2xl behind my heavy denali.
Derek LaPointe #7