Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
air brush - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Home Grown Tackle > HGT General Discussion

Old 02-19-2016, 01:03 PM
Minnow

Post air brush

any advice on a good, but reasonably priced air brush for powder paint? want to give it a try without a huge investment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2016, 01:59 PM
Keeper

Default Powder paint airbrush

I know absolutely nothing about applying p.p. with an airbrush but wanted to bounce an idea off of you. I p.p. Jigs and blade baits and use a self made fluid bed with very good results. If I want multiple colors I will airbrush craft paint. Just something for you to consider.
Reelmn
Old 02-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Wallhanger

I use on from tj's tackle they sell a kit with the compressor and all lines. It is the same gun as Jann's netcraft carries and they are $53.95 in the 2016 catalog, both places also sell the powder paint.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Wallhanger

Paasch cheap air brush with the red handle is the best one to use i'm talking real cheap. If you have a compressor you have everything you need keep the power low about 15 to 20psi you will need to adapt the hose to fit you compressorI use plastic or wax paper to catch the waste and reuse my backing is a cardboard box.WEAR A MASK very important your going to mess up first but when yu get it figured out its not hard just set up. oh and use a siphon feed shake the powder often it can't clump.
cleanup is easy take the gun apart use the compressor to blow it out,all you have to clean isthe front part the backend is to hold the air

Tags
air , brush , jig , paint , powder