Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
plane emotional support animal rule change - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 01-27-2020, 09:51 PM
Wallhanger

I'm sure he did, and although before my father got sick he said he hated my mothers little mutt, but everyday I visited him until the day he passed, that little mutt was by his side in bed.

But he never tried to get on a plane either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2020, 07:30 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliswuzamember View Post
Apparently there are some new much more stricter rules for emotional animals on airplanes.

Dang it, I has planning on bringing my cockatoo on my honeymoon trip.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:54 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMBin303 View Post
I fly on average 130 flights per year, and have for the last 12 years. In all those flights, I can only think of one where someone had a ESA. I believe it could be a problem for land lords, but it sure doesn't seem like something that needs to be addressed on flights.
I fly once every other year, and on my return flight home on Sunday, there was a beagle and a shiitzu onboard with about 35 other passengers (lots of empty seats) Not that it was a problem, because it wasnt. just one little but it yapping out out the beagle. Both dogs had diapers on. Beagle walked on board, ****zu was carried in some kind of pet carrying clothing worn by the lady.
Old 01-28-2020, 02:06 PM
Wallhanger

I don't have emotional problems.

But if I had to care for a barking ankle biter in a diaper for 5 hours on a cramped plane, you can bet I'd develop some issues pretty quick.
Old 01-28-2020, 02:58 PM
Wallhanger

Default plane emotional support animal rule change

Read this one!

Keep in mind that there was a doctor dumb enough to sign off on this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ort-coyote.amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2020, 03:10 PM
holliswuzamember

Findbender,

Re your honeymoon,

I believe your wife wanted a cockatoo,...
Old 01-28-2020, 06:03 PM
Wallhanger

A couple years ago I took a flight from Atlanta to Minneapolis. The plane was packed. I had an aisle seat and a woman sat down next to me in the middle seat. She had a pet carrier with a cat in it. After we took off and leveled off I kicked the seat back to relax for the 2 1/2 hour trip. Next thing I know she has the cat out sitting on her lap. I ignored her and the cat. About 1/2 hour into the flight the cat crawled across my lap and jumped into the aisle. The lady yelled at me to grab her cat. By the time I realized what happened the cat had ducked under a seat somewhere behind our row. The lady basically jumped over me and began looking for her cat. Passenger started saying the cat is here.... no it's here....it ran over there. I took about 10 minutes until some guy grabbed the little cat and gave it back to the lady. The flight attendants told her to put it into the carrier. She returned to her seat, but refused to put the cat in the carrier saying her poor KITTY was traumatized. I shouldn't say what kind of trauma I thought about giving that cat.

I think if airline wants to fly pets, comfort animals or service animals they should have special sections of the plane for them. They did it for smokers so it isn't impossible.
Old 01-28-2020, 06:50 PM
Wallhanger

I fly quite a bit. I'm seeing them on a lot of flights anymore. lady told me about a month ago that they couldn't find a border so she just brought him along...a 1 YO Husky with her 2 small kids in a row! Last month in O'Hare I watched a dog drop a giant dump right in the middle of the busy walk way in terminal 2 ..yeah that's a trained ESA ....