Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New guy from Ga. - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2013, 03:46 AM
Minnow

Default New guy from Ga.

Hey guy's I'm new to the forum and am a supporting vendor. My company is Pro Tec Products www.protecproducts.com we have boat auto and rv care products. Allot of you may have already heard of us or are using our products but for those of you that haven't the company has been around for over thirty five years. I have just recently purchased the company and am trying to get my products known to everyone. Pro Tec is not wax it is a sealant polish. it is easier to apply than any wax on the market. It is more durable than wax and offer UV protection also. That "clay" smooth finish that some of you have experience with, that is the same finish you will get with Pro Tec Sealant Polish. We manufacture a small variety of products. Please take a look at the web site and feel free to call with any questions. P.S. yes I do walleye fish also, just not that many down here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
clean , gel , polish , storage , wax