Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Picture of Crestliner FishHawk Conversion Bench/rear deck extension - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 02-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Slot Fish

Default Picture of Crestliner FishHawk Conversion Bench/rear deck extension

I'm looking for a close up picture of the flip down bench conversion they offer on the new Crestliner FishHawk 1650.

Can anyone provide me this? All the crestliner literature has very small pics that are hard to see exactly how nice the seat is, and how durable it is, how it looks flipped down, etc?

Also interested in more info on the rear deck extension instead of the flip down bench conversion... I saw one pic of that, but want to know if you put the seats in, if it elevates the seats, or if they are at the normal seat height as if it was in the standard whole on the bottom of the boat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Slot Fish

Ok, i've been able to find pics of the conversion bench - I don't like that idea, but would someone be able to fill me in on more info about the Rear Deck extension - and how the seats fit in with that.

Tags
crestliner fishhawk