Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
93 Yamaha 115 hp Torque diagram ?? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Motors and Props

Old 06-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Minnow

Default 93 Yamaha 115 hp Torque diagram ??

Hi guys and girls, Im super new here and need some help, I went through the stickies but could not find what i was looking for, I just purchased a 93 Pro line with a Yamaha 115 hp c115TLRR, Like with all boat motors, i tear it down to clean the water jackets, and replace the water pump etc. before going out in the Gulf of Mexico, good thing i did as 45% of the veins were clogged with build up.

I had the torque diagram printed out with instructions on tightening pattern and foot torque lb, but it started to rain and its now unreadable.

Any help would be great. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2018, 08:42 AM
Wallhanger

There are many Yamaha outboard service manuals both hardcopy and CD, available on ebay. I had bought a CD version for my Yamaha, that also included a download when the checkout process was complete. So even though they had to ship me the CD, I had a downloaded copy in my email instantly. Maybe you can search ebay for something similar for yours.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Charter Member

http://www.yamahaoutboardparts.com/f...s-torque-specs

Tags
115 , 1993 , c115tlrr , torque , yamah