Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
mississippi river at dresbach/ la crosse - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 11-21-2000, 09:02 PM
jenn-wi

Default mississippi river at dresbach/ la crosse

hi
can any of you who live over in that area tell me if any of the water there is frozen yet with the cold temps we've had this week
was there last weekend and some backwaters were frozen but some were open...what about now? and the launch in the bay off the main river channel by the wayside? curious about it for this weekend...
thanks
jenn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2000, 06:26 AM
Minnow

Default RE: mississippi river at dresbach/ la crosse

Jenn, fished the Mississippi fri and sat,it was very slow. i heard it is slow right now up and down the river-that could change tommorrow or in the next few hours.--peering back into the sloughs as we fished the river i saw ice over all of them, but of course its got to be unsafe and completely out of the queston to walk on yet. Heading to Northern Iowa myself near Lansing later this week, will leave my boat in Lansing, have some work to do in N. Wisconsin, then come back down and fish for a few days- please keep this site posted regarding Mississippi river developments
Old 11-26-2000, 11:59 PM
Hutch tackle & guide services

Hey Leadhead; what you got for a boat. Should be up there guiding. Will keep an eye out for you and chat HUTCH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2000, 07:35 AM
Slot Fish

Jenn yopu fished the riverand no report now you are asking for more info not telling what you did whats up?????