Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Reputed Verado mechanic/shop - Mpls/St. Paul or MN - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Motors and Props

Old 08-05-2020, 03:58 PM
Charter Member

Default Reputed Verado mechanic/shop - Mpls/St. Paul or MN

I'm looking for recommendations for a place to get a Verado looked at. Just bought a boat with an '07 225 Verado on it and while the motor runs like a charm, my rig has a kicker with the tie-bar and only one battery. While I'm not a novice at boat wiring, the Verado power wiring is an advanced project. I'd like to not spend the next six months wasting time and money to get it right. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2020, 08:55 PM
Wallhanger

It is not that complicated, do not over think it. Find a spot for second battery and only attach V-Rod to second battery nothing but motor wires and DTS(throttle). All other power steering, sonar etc to first battery. V-Rod power steering demands a lot of power, this is where the mistakes are made...Chico...