Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
crane lake minnesota - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 12-02-2020, 08:51 AM
wolf1931

Red face crane lake minnesota

fellow fishermen if border is still closed in may our group from chicago is planning a week at crane lake minnesota;any experiences ?? decent fishing 15-20 walleyes /day/man northerns decent size 30-35" appreciate any feed back jim wolf chicago boys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2020, 09:06 AM
Wallhanger

Much will depend on the weather at that time of year, as it always does. Crane is connected to Namakin & Kabatogama so you will have the opportunity to burn gas if you desire. The area got pounded last summer due to Canada closing so how that will effect 2021 i'm not sure. I would think you will do OK but I thought Trump would win also.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:52 AM
Keeper

Default Crane

If you go, we found " some " success by running far north, like to namakin and even at that, man was it tough. We bought more gas than anything and it was not easy. Lots of pressure wherever you went. The smallmouth bite at least was ok at times on topwater.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2020, 08:16 AM
Charter Member

Several folks I talked with, fishing in August, did OK on smallmouth and rock bass, not so much on other species, it seems to get hit pretty hard, especially this year.

Bill